An Acrostic Psalm of Utica Baptist Church, Utica, Mississippi
1. Almighty God, we praise Your Name.
2. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless His Holy Name!
3. Create in me a clean heart, and
4. Deliver me from evil, O God my Strength.
5. Excellent is Your Name in all the earth!
6. Fill me with Your Presence, Precious Holy Spirit.
7. Go with me before my enemies.
8. Hold me in the palm of Your hand, for
9. I need Thee every hour;
10. Jesus is all I'll ever need. Selah
11. Keep my tongue from evil, and my lips from speaking wrong.
12. Lord, I lift Your Name on high.
13. Make me an instrument of Thy peace.
14. Never-ending is Your love for me, Holy Father.
15. Open my eyes, that I may see glimpses of truth Thou hast for me.
16. Pray without ceasing and with faith, You saints of His.
17. Quietly seek the Lord; quietness and strength are found in Him alone.
18. Rejoice in the Lord,
19. Serving Him all our days.
20. Thy Word is a lamp to direct my path.
21. Under Thy wings will I find refuge, for
22. Victory and mercy are from You.
23. We wait for You, O Lord, and keep Your ways. Selah
24. X-cellent is Thy Name in all the earth!
25. Your Name is above all names, O Rock and my Salvation.
26. Zion shall be filled with Thy glory in the day of Thy coming. Selah.